- goes into the history of the term: originally used in Roger Zelazny's sci-fi book Lord of Light (1967); resurrected by Benjamin Noys in 2010
- Nick Land as an important figure who is now seen as a bit of an embarrassment (decent article about it in The Point
- Deleuze & Guattari (Anti-Oedipus), Lyotard (Libidinal Economy)
- the CCRU at Warwick (Nick Land, Sadie Plant, Mark Fisher, Robin Mackay)
- the Srnicek & Williams manifesto as an updated version of it, mostly inspired on Mark Fisher's K-punk blog: "left accelerationism"
nice quote from Robin Mackay: "Accelerationism is a machine for countering pessimism. In considering untapped possibilities, you can feel less gloomy about the present."